1. The Cancellation Policies of the Hotels are dynamic and may change from time to time. The Cancellation policy of the Hotel may change in the interim period of booking and date of stay of the Guest. The Cancellation Policy prevailing at the time of check in/cancellation of the booking by the Customer will be the applicable policy.
2. Hotels being booked may have their own cancellation policy and may charge user accordingly.
3. In the event of Cancellation the money shall be debited from your credit card directly by the Hotel as per Cancellation Policy of the Hotel.
4. On cancellation of bookings done using promotional codes, the hotel cancellation charges are calculated on total price before discount. For such bookings, an additional goibibo cancellation charge of 12% or Rs.500, whichever is minimum will be deducted from the refund amount after applying the hotel cancellation policy. 5. For goStay bookings, goibibo cancellation charge of 50% will be deducted.
6. Cancellations can be done online as well through our call-centre.
7. Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or on the phone to our customer support team shall be entertained. The Company shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made directly to the hotel without intimating the Company and also through any other medium including, but not limited to, SMS or e-mail.
8. If you don't show up at the hotel, you'll still be charged the entire amount and hotel will debit the amount from your card directly.
1.The company do not accept amendment request to the hotel reservation if the check in is within 48 Hours.
2.The Company doesn't support changes and modifications to online bookings once they're made.
3.All the refunds shall be done by the Hotel directly to you and the Company is not responsible to ensuring any refunds whatsoever.
4.Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.